Email or call for price.
If you're reading this, most likely you have a student-athlete who wants to play their sport in college... one that's willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen and one that works hard on and off the field. Right?
But did you know that every year HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of athletes get overlooked by college coaches, not because they lack talent, but because these coaches don't know that they exist
This is where "The Scholarship Offer System" comes in...
This step-by-step guide allows student-athletes to get on the recruiting radar, no matter when you're starting the process and even if they aren't the best player on the team.. like I was.
Here's What You'll Discover Inside...
- Literally, everything you need to know to get your student-athlete recruited to play college sports.
- How recruiting actually works so that you know what to expect and when which means more peace of mind during the process.
- How to PROPERLY register with the NCAA Eligibility Center, so that your athlete can eliminate any hiccups during enrollment.
- The correct way your athlete should structure their class schedules so that they meet all NCAA academic requirements which makes them more desirable to college coaches.
- How to stand out in a crowded post-COVID recruiting space so that your athlete gets the most out of their efforts on and off the field.
- How to choose the best camps and showcases for your athlete so that you're getting in front of the right coaches every time and not wasting time and money.
- And so much more
Using the process detailed inside of this book I was able to go from not being recruited to being on the athletic recruiting boards of some of my favorite schools